Friday, March 23, 2012

Radio Flyer

I've dreamt of having a red wagon for the family for.... well long before I had a family!  And guess what?  We did it!  We got one!  It's been quite a hit around here I must say.  Graham wakes up every morning in bed lifting up the blinds and peeking out the window to show me how awesome it is!  The very word "wagon" gets him giddy.  (Although the pictures don't really show it.) :)  
Truly, what adult kid wouldn't love to ride around in this thing.  Sure it's bumpy and a little squeeky, but part of what makes it so great! 
I take them on rides around the neighborhood nearly every day.  

I can't wait to take this lovelyness with us to the country where she'll really shine!  Fruit picking, festivals, farmers markets.  
Hmmmm :)


and Graham thinks it's great for napping too.

No comments: