Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Grahams Birthday Day


A morning trip to S.F. for lunch and to pick up Grandma who flew in for a visit, hooray!  Followed by an afternoon trip to visit the Zoo.  We did the same zoo trip for Molly's 1st birthday so we kept the tradition going. 
TRADITION! 
(Dad, why did you pop in my head as I wrote that? Hmn.)

Well it was one of those rare occasions when the day just flows along almost effortlessly.  Almost :)
Truly, it was a very special day. 



Graham and "Dada" watching the birds.





I am still dreaming of these adorable chairs, and of course the little ones who sat on them.
Ummm. Cute. 

I couldn't resist having Graham take a picture in front of this "G" sign.
Wouldn't every mom?






Happy 1st Birthday to my happy little guy!
We hope you had as wonderful of a day as we all did!
You are SO so loved!
XOXO
















No comments: