Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Angel



I have always called Molly "My Angel".  I never planned it out to be her nickname.  It just came out of mouth when I first met her and from then on it is a name that has been quite fitting.



She recently has begun to do things like remind me to bring my phone or keys when we leave the house.
 (Got them, thanks Molly).  

She won't let me forget that the bath toys must be taken out of the water so they don't get sucked up by the drain.  
(Oh of course, thanks big girl.)

Today was no exception.  
While we were shopping I kept leaving the cart behind to browse at things,  and she kept pulling back over to me.  It has our stuff in it after all!  Our shopping cart can't get too far away from us!
It was classic Molly.  She did this for the entire trip.  Hilarious!  

Then, on our way back to the car I completely forgot where we parked.  In a massive parking lot with Graham in the baby carrier, very ready for a nap might I add (insert cry).  
"Great now what"  I think to myself. 
 Ahhh, ask Molly my Angel.  
"Over there" she pointed a few isles down.  
With nothing (or everything) to lose I followed the direction of my little 3 year old.  Low and behold there was our car, like magic.      

My Angel, we take good care of each other we do.

No comments: